Perform a variety of general office activities with a basic understanding of departmental procedures.
- Provide administrative support in area of typing correspondence, memos and reports.
- Reviews clerical and personnel records to ensure accuracy, completeness, and timeliness.
- Prepare activities reports for guidance of management.
- Researches and develops resources that create timely and efficient workflow.
- Maximize office productivity through proficient use of appropriate software applications.
- Identifies administrative needs and develops appropriate solutions or recommendations.
- Answers inquires, uses discretion handling difficult calls and routes calls to appropriate individual.
- Compile and type statistical reports.
- Maintains calendar(s) for the supervisor and/or department
- Maintains contact with customers and outside vendors
-Completes other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- 3 - 5 years previous experience.
- Skills should include typing, computers (Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and internet applications) and other office equipment.
- Problem-solving, analytical skills and the ability to balance multiple tasks simultaneously are essential.
- Good organizational, interpersonal and communication skills are required.
- Attention to detail and mental concentration are necessary for accurately performing tasks.
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing. Thank you for applying for this outstanding opportunity today.
The Association of Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialists (ACAMS®) is the largest international membership organization dedicated to enhancing the knowledge and skills of anti-money laundering (AML) and financial crime prevention professionals who combat things like cybercrime, human trafficking, and terrorist financing. We help our members reach their full potential by providing extensive resources designed to develop and sharpen the skills required for superior job performance and career advancement. Its CAMS certification is the most widely recognized AML certification among compliance professionals worldwide. ACAMS works with a wide range of industries, from international and local governments to banks, credit unions and even casinos.