This position is responsible for creating marketing plans and implements long and short-term marketing strategies in order to meet institution objectives. This includes development and execution of marketing plans that competitively position the institution by establishing and maintaining a consistent image, marketing communications, branding initiatives, targeted marketing activities, and vendor selections.
- Develops and implements marketing strategy focusing on enrollment growth and brand awareness through integrated campaigns and oversees creation of marketing collateral including, but not limited to: brochures, posters, print ads, videos, photographs, presentations, and direct mail. Assists in the production of promotional videos for the institution. - Oversees the marketing budget, including budget planning and reconciliation. - Builds and maintains vendor relationships with the advertising agency of record, public, fulfillment house and others as necessary. - Works with team members to integrate campaigns into our web design, prospect nurturing campaigns, and all applicable operations inclusive of student services and enrollment services. - Oversees compliance with institution design standards and trademarked assets and works with the executive team and the organization's administration on special projects as necessary.
- Completes other duties as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree in marketing, Masters a plus
- Minimum of 5 years marketing experience required; as well as managing staff.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office, Internet and web applications.
- ROI measurement, metrics development to assess ROI.
- Strong management/supervisory background, professional presentation skills, demonstrated leadership abilities in order to implement planned campaign rollouts. Excellent verbal/written communication skills are essential, as position involves extensive contact with co-management and internal/external customers. In-depth knowledge of marketing techniques and financial principles. Extensive web site management/creative experience. Ability to travel approximately 30%.
- International Experience Preferred.
- Bilingual preferred - Spanish / Portuguese
- Focus on Latin America
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing. Thank you for applying for this outstanding opportunity today.
The Association of Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialists (ACAMS®) is the largest international membership organization dedicated to enhancing the knowledge and skills of anti-money laundering (AML) and financial crime prevention professionals who combat things like cybercrime, human trafficking, and terrorist financing. We help our members reach their full potential by providing extensive resources designed to develop and sharpen the skills required for superior job performance and career advancement. Its CAMS certification is the most widely recognized AML certification among compliance professionals worldwide. ACAMS works with a wide range of industries, from international and local governments to banks, credit unions and even casinos.