The Regional Director of Business Development – SEASA is an experienced sales manager responsible for overseeing and leading all sales efforts within the South-East Asia and South Asia regions. This person works to improve ACAMS’ market position and achieve sales revenue goals. This role is also responsible for the development of the regional market strategy and ensuring alignment to the overall APAC strategy, developing senior-level client and industry relationships, while leading a team of experienced sales professionals in the region. The Regional Director of Business Development – SEASA reports directly to the Head of Sales, Asia-Pacific.
- Dedicated to supporting the growth and sales of ACAMS’ products through existing and new business across the SEASA regions
- Plan, implement and manage sales activities and pipeline to meet annual sales revenue quotas and business goals
- Manages the sales team responsible for SEASA to ensure appropriate strategies are in place to achieve the sales revenue goals.
- Lead or support in client conversations to positively influence and drive the business development process
- Responsible for ensuring forecast accuracy across his/her team
- Collaborates across cross-functional teams to develop and deliver solutions that aligns with clients’ needs and objectives
- Works with the other regional sales leaders to create synergies between regions to maximize revenue across the entire organization.
- Manages performance evaluations and provides feedback about performance to direct reports; works with each team member for their respective goals and coaches them as needed.
- Completes other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Below are the minimum requirements of the education, experience, knowledge, and skills required to competently perform in this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s degree required with post-graduate degree preferred
- 5-10 years of experience in sales leadership, with responsibility over a region (multiple countries)
- Strong B2B experience required
- Expertise leading teams to pursue both complex and transactional sales
- English language competency local language skills in South-East Asia / South Asia preferred
- Experience in the Banking industry and/or targeting large enterprise accounts, preferred
- Excellent and effective written and verbal communication skills along with strong presentation and sales skills.
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales quotas in enterprise environment.
- Goal oriented and self-motivated.
- Possess a commercial mind set and relationship building skills needed to build rapport and influence senior clients
- Strong leadership skills and well-developed managerial skills to reiterate the focus and vision of the organization to direct reports and to motivate them for success.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to effectively manage others in a remote and team-based environment.
- Self-starting, self-motivating, highly organized individual with a strong work ethic.
- General PC and Microsoft Office skills required.
- Willingness to travel within the South-East Asia & South Asia (30% of time)
The ACAMS is the largest international membership organization dedicated to enhancing the knowledge, skills, and expertise of AML/CTF and financial crime detection and prevention professionals. Our Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist (CAMS) credential and ACAMS Advanced Certifications, like CAMS-Audit and CAMS-FCI, are recognized as gold standards in AML certifications worldwide.
Members include representatives from financial institutions, regulatory bodies, law enforcement agencies, and other industry sectors. We help members reach their full potential by connecting them with like-minded professionals from all over the world through acams.org forums, international events, local chapters, and training opportunities including webinars, full-day seminars, international conferences, and live chats. Learn more about ACAMS, part of Adtalem Global Education, at www.acams.org.
Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We pride ourselves in nurturing a culture that encourages everyone to bring their full selves to work each day. To us, diversity and inclusion needs to be intentional to be impactful. We don’t just welcome differences, we celebrate them. #WeAreAdtalem
To learn more about our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion, click here to visit our Diversity page.