The Senior Marketing Manager is responsible for driving marketing efforts with the goal of increasing brand reputation and business opportunities globally. This position is charged with supervising the development and execution of marketing efforts, data-driven initiatives ensuring that the Marketing department is providing strong guidance and support to corporate goals.
Working closely with the Marketing Leadership team, this position maintains responsibility for multiple touch-points marketing strategies, project management, process improvement, data analysis, pricing analysis and survey management for corporate decision.
- Partners with functions/departments and international offices across ACAMS to implement global marketing plans.
- Oversees the marketing budget, including budget planning, control and reconciliation.
- Implement control initiatives for data tracking and process improvement across different product marketing categories.
- Manipulate, organize and extract business insights from different data source.
- Develop and implement surveys, focus group and insights initiatives for product development, business opportunities and investment cases.
- Directs inquiry generating campaigns and events to support the business growth.
- Tracks and evaluates marketing mix and recommends actions to increase outcomes.
- Develops strong lead generation initiatives to drive business for multiple product lines.
- Implements special projects, market tests and support of high-priority programs.
- Assures all communications are compliant and meet brand guidelines.
- Measures and reports on results of all marketing activities.
- Works with and provides direction to outside vendors (Data Insight/advertising agencies)
- Completes other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, MBA degree preferred.
- At least seven years of global marketing experience - as well as managing staff (locally and remotely)
- Sharp, strategic marketer with a blend of direct marketing and brand marketing experience
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to manage multiple global projects simultaneously
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills are essential, as position involves extensive contact with management and internal/external customers
- In-depth knowledge of financial principles (Expenses Budget, control and Forecasting)
- Advanced Analytical skills and Insight proposal
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills is required (ability to manipulate, organize and present Data / Create Insights Dashboards)
- Experience managing Automation/CRM Software (Marketo / Salesforce)
- In depth-expertise of Lead Generation Programs supporting membership growth.
- Experience in proposing, executing and translating survey findings into Action Plan.
- Proven Experience in Proposing, managing and aligning projects globally.
- Must be willing to travel overnight (up to 20%)
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing. Thank you for applying for this outstanding opportunity today.
The Association of Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialists (ACAMS®) is the largest international membership organization dedicated to enhancing the knowledge and skills of anti-money laundering (AML) and financial crime prevention professionals who combat things like cybercrime, human trafficking, and terrorist financing. We help our members reach their full potential by providing extensive resources designed to develop and sharpen the skills required for superior job performance and career advancement. Its CAMS certification is the most widely recognized AML certification among compliance professionals worldwide. ACAMS works with a wide range of industries, from international and local governments to banks, credit unions and even casinos.