Click column header to sort
The international editor should have a strong background in magazine publication and, preferably, some knowledge of international financial crime prevention, financial regulation and associations. The international editor will report to the editor-in-chief on a daily basis and will plan, coordinate, review, edit and contribute content for all platforms of the magazine and social media. The international editor will be expected to decide which ideas should be pursued, edited or dropped in order to meet the high-quality standards of the award-winning publication and its members.
Reporting to the Head of Europe and functionally to the Head of Operations in Miami, the Director of Operations is a member of the senior leadership team responsible for leading ACAMS’ operations in Europe and instituting systems that provide effective internal management. This person will work closely with ACAMS’ global operations leadership team, the Head of Europe and the European Management Team to continuously improve operational effectiveness and create processes and systems to support high growth in the region.
The Director of Operations, Europe will have direct responsibility for managing, developing and providing strategic leadership and oversight to key functions within ACAMS (Customer Support, Sales Support, Client Project Implementation, Events, IT and Office Management), Administration and Reporting functions to deliver an excellent standard of service in line with the organization’s strategic business objectives, operating plan and regional KPIs and SLAs.
The Senior Product Manager, Certification is responsible for providing proactive leadership, operational oversight, and strategic planning for the CAMS certification and other certification programs at ACAMS. This position develops, executes and communicates strategic and operational program initiatives to enhance quality and maximize revenue for the signature product of a growing association.
This position is responsible for developing and expanding business with existing and new ACAMS’ customers in the US, by selling our suite of products and services to Financial Institutions throughout the US.
As a Manager of operations, this position offers an exciting opportunity to lead high-profile customer-focused initiatives that either explore new experiences or transform existing experiences.
This role will focus on all aspects of operations and the end-to-end customer experience and execution, process improvement and customer-focused initiatives across ACAMS. This would include initiatives that explore and test new consumer opportunities in market and/or Voice of Customer (VOC) initiatives that seek to understand customer insights and drive change in the current customer experience. This position plays a pivotal role in understanding the consumer needs, data, and business priorities to diagnose and drive meaningful actions.
Key aspects of this role include:
- Enable successful stakeholder relationships at all levels
- Anticipate and initiate change, demonstrate resilience, and help the team adapt
- Deliver ongoing feedback that is both challenging and supportive
- Ensure the team's work is aligned to short and long-term objectives
Who you are: You have a passion for customers, are naturally curious, and enjoy developing new approaches What we are looking for:
- A well-defined customer-focused vision across all of our products and services
- Develop a quality framework for customer interactions
- Measure the customer experience at each touchpoint for continuous improvement
- Participate in customer roadmaps to anticipate future needs
- Aptitude for creating customer personas to capture feedback in real time
The ideal part-time Legal Writer will be a capable writer with a strong legal background, preferably with some law school or a JD degree. Writers must be able to read statutes, understand legal issues in money laundering and summarize them into plain English for a general audience.
This position will respond to internal and external customer requests through the company’s customer database by entering new and updated customer and account information, answering inquiries, resolving problems, and fulfilling requests by email, phone, or chat. The position also assists in resolving escalated issues from Customer Care Specialists I.
The Administrative Assistant II will perform routine office, clerical and cashiering functions according to departmental procedures and supports the Student Accounts Staff as needed.
The primary responsibility of the Manager, Chapter Development & Strategy is to provide the vision and leadership necessary to support the association’s strategy and mission in four areas:
- Increase membership and retention of members through marketing and outreach efforts
- Reach and engage financial crime prevention professionals populations that are underserved
- Develop a collaborative working relationship with regional and functional teams.
- Ensure that membership campaigns and support systems are integrated with program development,
- Reflect international priorities and respond to the existing and anticipated needs of members
- Lead ACAMS chapter development program focused on supporting the association’s international education and training at a local level